At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair & OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually & drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay & benefits, generous time off, & frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, & success. Our open & Agile workspace gives our employees the time & space for collaboration, brainstorming, & research & development. At Fareportal, youll be challenged, rewarded, & motivated to work effectively day in & day out.
Roles & Responsibilities: (Daily, Weekly, Monthly job duties)
The Senior Voice Engineer possesses significant hands-on experience with Verint Call recording solution, Cisco Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Unified Communications & related call center technologies. Responsible for the continuous operation & performance of the enterprise voice infrastructure; configuration & support for Verint call recording solution, Cisco IP telephony & Call center environments. The incumbent works hand-in-hand with Network, Datacenter & IT Service Desk to provide full infrastructure support & maintenance in a fast-paced environment.
Provide all levels of support, configuration management & administration of below:
- -Verint Call Recording; preferable experience in version 15.2
- -Cisco UCCE; preferable experience on version 10.5 & up
- -Session Broder Controller & SIP Trunks
- Ability to Proactively analyze, troubleshoot & resolves telecommunications & recording issues in a timely manner.
- Assesses performance of installed technologies, analyzes data, identifying any unusual findings & escalates as appropriate.
- Analyzes & integrates third party technologies with existing Call recording & Call center solution
- Supports periodic technology roll-outs & maintenance tasks that may require late night & weekend work
- Create, Implement, & Support all monitoring & reporting implementations related to contact center
- Capability of keeping documentation up to date for call recording & telecommunications systems
- Work with business unit managers to understand business requirement, suggest possible alternatives & document each step of the design
- Technical Design: Redesign or refresh existing solutions to realign & meet our ever-changing business needs.
- Implementation: Ensure that the implementation of new solutions or the implementation of redesigned existing solutions is done in a quality way; work hand-in-hand with vendors & other internal departments.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity: Contribute to business continuity & disaster recovery (DR) plans & initiates routine review & testing of DR plans.
Required Skills: (Hard Skills ex. Verint Call Recording , Cisco UCCE )
- Experience as a Contact Center architect / engineer, well versed in multi-channel technologies & telephony platforms, with an emphasis on holistic integration of these technologies
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, & providing detailed system & functional designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current & desired end-states, & delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Hands on experience with Verint Call Recording (Preferable version 15) WFO Components/DMS Recording solution/DPA/Speech Analytics & other components.
- Hands on experience with Cisco UCCE platform (Preferable version 10.5 & up)- ICM scripting, DB schema
- Hands-on experience with Voice Gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element, VXML, CVP, SBCs, SIP Trunks
- Good knowledge of Networking; TCP/IP, SFTP, DHCP, LAN, WAN, MPLS, Cisco Switches/Firewalls
- Good to have knowledge/experience on VMware, Amazon connect, Cloud based call center, MS SQL, Cisco UCS servers
- Call Center technology background highly desired
- Production Support / Operations Experience in Call Center
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS products; Zen Desk ideal
Preferred Qualifications: (education, years of experience etc)
- Undergraduate Degree (advanced degree preferred) or minimum of 15 years of equivalent work experience in
- Minimum 10 years of equivalent work experience (15 yrs if no degree)
- Must have excellent oral & written communications, presenting, meeting facilitation, decision making, & problem-solving skills
- CCNA, CCNA-Voice certifications a plus
Job Competencies: (Soft skills ex. Communication skills, behavioral, leadership skills etc)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences, both business & technical as well as executive through team levels;
- Establishes & maintains effective management & peer-level relationships;
- Ability to manage & supervise cross-functional, matrixed organizations;
- Strong program/project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks & work with multiple priorities;
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Research skills on existing & new emerging technologies;
- Strong organization & planning skills;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment,