Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for a Channel Sales Manager to identify, develop, & expand our relationships & go-to-market strategies for multiple sales channels in specific region.
This role will report to our Director of Channels Sales.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Our partners & resellers are a very important part of our GTM strategy, & give us additional channels for establishing relationships with new clients in locations & industries all over the world.
As Channel Sales Manager, you will strategize & drive the entire sales cycle for multiple channels, & maintain valuable relationships with existing partners.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Channels & Resellers team, means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Acting as the primary owner of the relationship with our channels & resellers, in whatever capacity is needed
- Developing business plans, financial targets & critical milestones needed to meet regional KPIs
- Mentoring the channel team members on Similarwebs offerings & solutions & enhancing their expertise in the product or domain/industry
- Acts as a sales partner to channels by joining demos, onboarding meetings & renewal/upsell calls
- Coordinating the involvement of Similarweb operational functions such as sales operations, legal support, service & management with the channels
- Conducting market research & analysis, to find opportunities to penetrate new markets or grow existing channels
- Developing & maintaining cross functional relationships with our partners at director/C level to increase engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has at least 2+ years experience in a customer facing role as a strategic account manager, channel sales manager or other relevant function
- Demonstrates proven experience leading successful channel partnerships
- Has strong written, verbal & presentation skills
- Speaks English fluently
- Can accommodate working as part of a global team
- Has an analytical mindset, & strong interpersonal skills
- Has experience working with or selling Saas products (preferable)
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the Channels & Resellers team
Our global channels & resellers team is in growth mode, which means youll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the business in a very tangible way. You will get to work alongside the industrys top talent, & gain experience driving success at every aspect of the sales funnel.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.