BentoBox puts restaurants online. We are transforming the hospitality industry by helping restaurants stay at the forefront of technology. Our simple & integrated platform gives restaurants industry-specific tools to manage their website & digital operations, delivered in a SaaS model. BentoBox powers industry leaders such as The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Growth Marketer, Product & Web to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will own projects to develop & maintain our growth strategy.
- Own projects in various stages of development from start to finish, translate data insights into new growth concepts, & design the workflows & detailed interactions for making those concepts reality
- Collaborate with Engineering & Marketing to develop & maintain our growth product roadmap & strategy
- Identify opportunities to lift key business metrics & significantly boost customer acquisition, retention, referrals, upgrades & revenue
- Build & ship growth initiatives to increase MQL, SQL, PQL, & drive organic growth
- Execute simple & intuitive solutions that improve user experience & increase conversions.
- Test continuously. Use quantitative data & qualitative research to analyze initiatives effectiveness in order to iterate & improve
- Collaborate across teams to prioritize & develop solutions to support SEO, content marketing, partnership, & distribution growth efforts
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision & values
Skills & Attributes
- 4+ years creating online experiences that convert
- Able to translate brand guidelines into effective designs that convert
- Skilled at designing & making decisions iteratively based on qualitative & quantitative data.
- Experienced with SaaS metrics & iteratively building products that grow a business
- Obsessive about moving key business metrics & driving significant organic traffic across a variety of channels
- Passionate about designing, experimenting, & testing growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion
- Experience creating wireframes & prototypes, moving easily from whiteboard to execution
- Persistent & unwilling to leave questions unanswered & problems unsolved. Biased towards action & results
- Excellent at giving & receiving design feedback
- Enough familiarity with front-end (HTML/CSS/JS) to collaborate effectively with engineers on your team
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health insurance, including vision & dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.