Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Associate Publisher Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Associate Publisher Account Manager?
As an Associate Publisher Account Manager working on Publisher Account Management team in the NYC office you will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers & improving the metrics on their site. Someone who is highly motivated, self-starters that thrives on achieving success after success for our partners will be most successful in this role.
Taboola products are leveraged by our publisher & media companies to drive advertising & audience acquisition while also streamlining Editorial teams operations. To be effective with Taboola's customers, you need a strong background in digital advertising or been in a client-facing role at a premium publisher or media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive & excited about the business value our customers are achieving with our products & services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, & ability to deliver real value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful & rapidly growing company.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- BA/BS required
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail & well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment & adjusts & prioritizes accordingly.
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
- Strong phone & email etiquette
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently & follow-through
- Ability to prioritize & react quickly
- Customer focused attitude & motivated to help
What will I be doing on a day-to day basis?
As an Associate Publisher Account Manager, you will:
- Manage & grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs & identify upsell opportunities
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally & externally
- Actively participate with peers in a team-oriented culture & assist other internal groups
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a book of business
- Help identify trends through data analysis & market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.