ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our guests trust us to serve delicious & seasonal meals each & every day. At Dig, we completely value our guests & depend on them to provide actionable & thoughtful feedback. The Guest Experience Associate will monitor all feedback provided by guests through multiple channels & find every possible opportunity to turn a negative moment into a positive one. They will interact with customers on a daily basis & act as a bridge between our customers & the restaurants. This is a part time, hourly role that will report into our Guest Experience team.
- Represent Dig on the front lines of guest communication, including email & phone calls.
- Assist with field offsite support inquiries, & catering inquiries.
- Communicate feedback to appropriate teams on a daily basis, & track trends in customer inquiries & complaints.
- Assist with the training of future part-time GX Team members.
- Flag high impact tickets to restaurant leaders for immediate resolution.
- Assist field team in guest resolutions leveraging technology for special cases.
- Work closely with other GX Team members to provide consistent support.
- Act as a liaison between our guests & third party delivery platforms.
- 1-2 years experience in a Guest Experience or Customer Service role (Experience with Zendesk a plus!)
- A friendly, patient, & approachable demeanor.
- An ability to quickly discern high priority & low priority cases.
- Serious compassion. You deeply care about helping others & making someones day.
- Experience in reading situations quickly. You can problem solve & use best judgement to resolve any situation in a snap.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A team player mentality. You have a flexible schedule & are willing to support no matter the task.
- Time management experience juggling multiple tasks with different priority levels.
- Attention to detail.
- A Passion for food.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, were building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking & serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, weve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, & taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, weve built direct & real relationships with farmers. We dont just name check them on our menus -- were true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ & people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round & change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef & all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs & cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
Were not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food & great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, & we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply