Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Product Team
The Partners, Integrations & Enablement (PIE) team enables all partners & customers to build custom integrations with SurveyMonkey. As well, the team builds new solutions with essential strategic partners including Microsoft & Zoom.
You will work closely with the Senior Product Manager for APIs & Integrations to help build products & features that promote new business, increased usage of SurveyMonkey & extends the customer lifetime value.
What we're looking for
Would you like to help guide the next innovation with our SurveyMonkey partners? We're looking for passionate product enthusiasts who want to build outstanding products & integrations that create new business opportunities & extend our relationship with strategic partners. From planning to design, testing, & rollout, you'll use your knowledge, analytical nature & strong communication skills to work with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey integrations & partnerships, then we want to meet you.
- Develop detailed product requirements for new features & integrations that align with the PIE Teams product strategy
- Complete competitive analysis & identify industry trends to help communicate competitive advantage & identify new opportunities
- Cultivate customer empathy & gather insights into customer pain points & how features or integrations can help them achieve desired goals
- Actively look for & analyze data (qualitative & quantitative) to validate assumptions & make better product decisions
- Partner closely with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, data scientists, marketers, & UX designers through iterative releases
- Currently pursuing a Masters/MBA degree
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or engineering related field
- Experience working in an enterprise software company preferred
- Experience working with third parties/partner integrations preferred
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills & high attention to detail
- You are hands-on with a demonstrated willingness to do whatever it takes to guarantee a successful execution of the projects you own
- You enjoy collaboration in your approach
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment & successfully handle ambiguity
- You have excellent written & oral communication skills
- You have strong organization & planning skills with the ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.