German Speaking Associate - Client Protection Team (Legal & Compliance)
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Client Protection is a dynamic & autonomous function designed to help our clients use our services & access knowledge safely. We have a wide remit, a lot of cross-function visibility & operate on a variety of levels within the business - from policy & product development to training & oversight. As a Client Protection Associate (Legal & Compliance), you will monitor client requests, develop & implement new policies, anticipate possible roadblocks, train our employees, & ensure that everyone plays by the rules. This is an exciting opportunity for meticulous team players with a background in operations, law, or risk management looking to grow & develop in a high-growth commercial environment.
You can check out our Client Protection website here - https://cp-website.alphasights.com
You will be joining a global team & you will work closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest standards. The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility, as well as constant communication.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag & mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their high delivery standards
- Design & implement global operational policies & processes that protect our clients
- Create & deliver tailored training to our delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop & set industry standards in this rapidly growing industry.
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity & alignment clarity of direction, commitment to getting there & awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits with your journey
- Innate personal confidence ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Rigorous attention to detail ability to anticipate & proactively prevent risks
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player ability to de-escalate situations patiently & calmly, yet quickly & effectively
- Authority & poise ability to present yourself with gravitas & manage relationships with junior & senior stakeholders within the business
- Strong communication skills ability to communicate clearly & effectively both in writing & in person
- Fluency in English & native-level German proficiency is essential
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 6+ months -2 years work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, consulting, operations or compliance.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.