The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours.
This position is based in Brisbane, CA & will report to the Consignor Relations Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact, identify & prioritize consignor emails & phone calls in a timely & professional manner
- Account manage & oversee issues; prioritize methods taken to solve issues
- Ability to multitask, solve escalated issues & priorities, & work independently
- Draft well-written emails to consignors explaining the consignment process & answering any questions that arise
- Research & answer questions from our existing consignors regarding issues related to their accounts & payments
- Negotiate pricing disputes & resolve concerns
- Resolve issues in a professional manner & diffuse any situations that may arise
- Work to develop a good rapport with our VIP consignors
- Work closely with various internal departments & contacts to resolve issues
- Ensure service information is accessible to other representatives
- Ability to calculate commission & monthly check preparation
- 2+ years of customer service, event, account or project management skills
- Experience with luxury goods & customers a plus
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task & excellent problem-solving skills; understand how decisions affect the outcome
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Manage competing priorities & know when to escalate issues
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ZenDesk & Microsoft Office, specifically Excelability to create & edit spreadsheets a must
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- College degree preferred