Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The Core Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the operational infrastructure for Chiefs key service, Core. The mission of the role is to deliver Core to members & ensure a best-in-class experience. The Core Operations Coordinator will support the Core team with the operational & logistical execution of the service nationwide.
- Partner with Core Team Members to support the operational logistics to run Core
- Support day-to-day operations of Core including, scheduling, feedback collection, member experience support
- Help execute Core Group curation process
- Respond to Core group support & admin cases to achieve health metrics across the Core service
- Coordinate with the Guide Team Associates & Member Experience Associates to ensure proper execution of Core Operations to both Chief Members & Guides
What Were Looking For:
- 0-1 years of work experience, start-up experience a plus
- Methodical, determined, & dedicated to the project at hand
- Detail-oriented & hyper-organized, you have a system to keep track of anything & everything
- A no task is too small attitude
- High-energy, flexible, & excited to learn & roll up your sleeves in a startup environment
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Youll be part of an early startup & deliver impact on a rapidly growing business
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages, 401(k)