We are a Marketing Platform & Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury & Cosmetics professionals discover, activate & measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, & offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona & Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, & Google to accelerate their business & build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers & more to share content, events, news, images & more.
The Head of Professional Services will be responsible for the strategic & tactical direction & management of the new Professional Services team. The key responsibility will be to develop & manage a service enhancement offering that complements the current Launchmetrics solutions & manage a team to deliver the bespoke needs of our global client base.
- Responsible for hiring, developing & retaining a team of highly skilled professional services staff comprised of implementation specialists, data service consultants, & influencer service managers.
- Define & own the services offering including packaging & pricing complementary to the product to enhance overall value provided to clients.
- Achieve revenue & margin profile targets set by the business - measure effectiveness of projects & determine ways to improve outcomes, reduce timelines for implementation across the department.
- Establish clear, measurable goals & objectives by which to determine individual & team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, P&L)
- Create & continuously refine the roll-out of a new project delivery framework across professional services teams.
- Optimize the process & workflow, & provide clarity of roles & responsibilities.
- Anticipate organization's needs & requirements in building scalable professional services practice, including needed skill sets & tools to support sales activities & delivery.
- Arbitrate when & where necessary with Sales, Product, & Tech teams to ensure projects are properly scoped & can feasibly be delivered successfully to the customer
- Experiment & use new models of delivery, such as reliance on outsourced resources to maximize productivity & profitability.
- Develop resource planning model & establish detailed procedures for maintaining the highest & most effective standards of operations.
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor on critical projects as well as the escalation point for resolving client contractual, implementation & ongoing issues.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in both SaaS/ technology fields.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field.
- 7+ years working with customers in a Professional Services environment with a proven track record of achieving financial & operational goals.
- Experience leading a P&L based professional services team.
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management & system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations preferred.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills; demonstrated ability to ask effective questions; solutions oriented attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & drive quality results across multiple implementations, workstreams, customers & team members.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fluid team environment & be able to deal with ambiguity.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven & fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual & fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities & outings
- Summer Fridays
- Monthly work from home days
- We work remotely the week between Christmas & New Year's