What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalised recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated Search Engine Optimization (SEO) employee who will play a crucial role in ensuring that the created content ranks high on search engine results pages (SERPs) & drives organic traffic to the website. In the context of affiliate marketing content, this role becomes even more essential, as high-quality, optimized content can significantly increase conversion rates and, ultimately, revenue generation.
- They collaborate with the content team to develop a comprehensive content strategy and help to create content calendars, outline topics & article structures, & provide guidelines on keyword placement, density, & variations.
- They are responsible for addressing technical aspects of the website, such as page speed, mobile responsiveness, crawlability, & indexing.
- Plays an essential role in optimising the content & website for conversions within our custom CMS.
- Consistently monitors the performance of the content using various analytics tools, such as Google Analytics & Search Console.
- Analyse key metrics, such as organic traffic, rankings, bounce rate, & conversion rates, & provide regular reports to the management team.
Min 5 years of experience working as a SEO.Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal & written
- Experience in working with tools like Google Analytics, SEMeush, Ahref, google search console, Screaming Frog, WordPress (Or other comparable CMS)
- Strong multitasking, prioritisation skills, & attention to detail.
- A motivated team player with a positive attitude & the ability to accept & give productive feedback.
- Ability to stay calm & maintain performance when under pressure.