Smartling is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced & growing marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the company's specific sections of Smartlings marketing website (smartling.com/resources), social media channels, conversational marketing channel, third-party directories, & other digital marketing channels or assets as necessary.
We are a small, tight-knit, dynamic group of marketers looking for an experienced Digital Marketing candidate. In this role, you will make data-driven decisions to drive inbound traffic, improve the companys organic search rankings, manage online communities & messaging, & build conversational marketing playbooks. The candidate will collaborate with other members of the team to develop digital marketing strategies, & work with colleagues to ensure creative deliverables are met in a timely fashion.
- Create, maintain & deploy content on smartling.com/resources
- Oversee social media strategy & channels (creation & deployment of content globally)
- Responsible for updating owned & third-party Smartling directories (all social & content channels)
- Create & maintains conversational marketing playbooks on smartling.com
- Develop a turn-key solution for driving engagement across the company on social media
- Collaborate with counterparts in the US & EMEA to develop & implement a global digital strategy to support demand generation activities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency
- B2B marketing experience preferential.
- Ability to understand complex technology & translate it into a consumable marketing messaging
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & effectively work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative & work in a self-directed manner.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Interest in language, culture, & global content.
- Results Focused. Center on professional & personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun & energetic co-worker.
- Strong analytical thinker. If there is a problem I have a solution attitude.
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan - just blocks from Penn Station & Grand Central.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
- Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.