We are seeking a Team Lead of the Partner Development Representative team for Shutterstocks Platform Solutions division. This division builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & IBM.
As the Team Lead of the Partner Development Representative team, you will hire, train & manage a growing team responsible for prospecting new partners. This team is tasked with finding & reaching out to companies that could use Shutterstocks technology solutions & and create & support new business opportunities. This is a position with lots of advancement potential based on performance.
- Hire, train & manage our team of PDRs
- Make sure the team is hitting its monthly opportunity targets
- Provide mentorship to PDRs to help them be effective & grow professionally
- Coordinate with marketing to plan outreach campaigns & optimize the inbound channel
- Develop training programs to ramp new PDRs quickly
- Champion the partner program internally & externally
- Previous experience managing Sales Development or Business Development Reps
- Experience hiring A players & maximizing their potential
- Driven, highly organized, team player
- Likes to win, takes ownership of their own success & wants to quickly progress in their career
- Leader with ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
- Knowledge of trends & leading companies in the digital content creation industry a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V