Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position handles details of a highly confidential & critical nature & requires a broad working knowledge of departmental & company policies & practices.
- Actively managing the executivescalendar. In addition to basic scheduling functions, also anticipating & prioritizing the executivesscheduling needs based on deadlines & deliverables. This willrequire coordination with leaders & other key stakeholders both internally & externally toClient Support Services
- Proactively managing & coordinating recurring & ongoing activities that involve the leaders of theorganization, including all-hands meetings, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, & other activities that require participation across the department head leadership team
- Be highly proactive & take ownership to anticipate needs & adept at managing-up & downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely & accurately
- Proofreading & formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style & proper grammar
- Converting concepts & ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions
- Effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Act as first contact for executiveand play the role of liaison, problem solver, & facilitator - to prioritize executive's time & activities
- Ability to prepare & effectively manage interactions with executive
- Ability to decline quickly, simply & professionally
- Understand organization & how to get things done
- Effectively & successfully respond to problem situations
- Ability to organize & prioritize across competing priorities
- Prepare week ahead, & day ahead briefings
- Successfully track open issues & follow-up on items that require closure
- Ability to manage high volume email & synthesize actions needed
- Ability to act quickly, seamlessly & professionally
- Coordinate complex domestic & international travel requirements (itineraries, visas, logistics, etc.)
- Electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
- Coordination of high level meetings & events involving multiple external participants
- Demonstrate comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
- Maintain Business Continuity Management contact information. Prepare meeting materials
including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts & other
related materials as well as printing, binding & collating of materials.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting & typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering & screening managers phone calls & directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, & maintaining & ordering office supplies
Support provided to team members
- Coordinate/Organize visitor meetings - IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet & greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
- Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing our team - in a manner that is consistent with the Visa Leadership Principles
- Management & procurement of supplies
- Provide support to interns/contractors/consultants as needed
- Be available when members of the team are traveling to take messages & communicate requests
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, & make logistical arrangements
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
Typically requires a minimum of 2years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader preferably in a global, public company.
- Strong command of English language & grammar
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Flexibility & a professional/approachable appearance & helpful demeanor
- A positive, upbeat personality & excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral & ethical character
- Discretion combined with poise & professionalism in all communications
- Experience working with highly confidential information & ability to exercise exceptional judgement regarding information that may be confidential or material, non-public
- Highly advanced MS Office skills & technologically savvy (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation & slide development skills (PPT)
- Ability & openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Ariba, Concur,iProcurement, etc) & technology - to complete tasks
- Ability to see the big picture
- An understanding of how to leverage a busy executive's time & willingness to do what it takes to contribute to their success & the success of the company
- The ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking & prioritizing work with a strong attention to
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including
interacting with internal & external contacts.
- Must be proactive & solution oriented, looking for ways to add value & assist the team.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.