Critical Mass is looking for a driven AEM developer to join our team. Our work environment is collaborative, solution-oriented, & fast-paced. AEM is the backbone of the website, & we use the latest that AEM & front end technologies have to offer to power the digital marketing platform for the world's most iconic automotive brands. The components & services you will build keep the site on the cutting edge of the automotive industry.
As someone well-versed in AEM, you understand the need to keep the authoring experience fast & efficient. You understand how all the pieces fit together & how components can be reused to create a scaleable, maintainable design system. We value testing & documentation as a means of ensuring the platform can be contributed to by others. You'll contribute to that & have the opportunity to evolve our AEM development standards to ensure the highest quality deliverable. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way & hope youll join us.
This position can be done remotely depending on location within the US.
US Citizenship is required to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Be a source of expertise on Adobe Experience Manager & related Adobe products
- Develop & maintain Java services within the OSGi platform (Apache Felix)
- Manage the integration points between AEM & other services & systems
- Assist in architecture design & implementation plans for AEM projects
- Troubleshoot issues that arise on the AEM platform
- Participate in team activities including providing mentorship & performing code reviews
- Manage & maintain the content deployment workflows in the CMS
- Provide CMS administration & build support to the team
- Help to define and rollout development standards & documentation for AEM
- Experience developing within CMS platforms, specifically Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 or newer.
- An Adobe Certified Expert Certification
- 3 - 5 years experience in Java development or equivalent
- Experience working as part of an enterprise-grade development project
- Creative problem solving & troubleshooting in large-scale systems
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail & the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills & a strong team contributor
- Ability to learn & adapt to new technologies quickly
- Experience using the Atlassian stack & Slack
You May Have:
- Working knowledge of Node.js, ES6, HTML, and CSS
- Experience working with Spring Boot or similar, especially for web services
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience with the principles of Inclusive Design, Accessibility, WCAG guidelines
- Experience using & configuring build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol, UNIX shell scripting, & networking