Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, & hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Caspers offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home & discover the wonders of a good nights sleep.
Nuts & Bolts:
This is a full-time, hourly role based in our Nashville store.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Follow up with customers through clienteling & e-mail correspondence
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting guest contact information & inviting individuals to trial our products
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge & expertise
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create & process in-store sales
- Process & receive inventory replenishments
- Assist with setting up & executing community programs & events
- Record & relay recurring customer feedback & insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, & product in order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Effective & expedient problem-solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission & values
- Positive attitude & feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced & growing brand
- Must understand & appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. & be on your feet all day
- Mac & Google suite proficiency is a plus
We hope you enjoy this experience. We really appreciate the time you're investing.