Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
The B2B Marketing Manager will develop & execute marketing plans that drive adoption of Slice products among local pizzerias nationally. The core responsibility will be to acquire new partners by managing programs across various marketing channels (including email, direct mail, paid digital, webinars, events, etc.) They will support lead generation & long-term relationship success. Role will work closely with the Marketing Retention & Acquisition, Restaurant Sales, & Account Management teams.
What youll do:
- Develop & execute marketing tactics to drive new leads & support the sales funnel, including digital media, print media, email, case studies, events, & webinars
- Manage B2B Marketing team (2 additional members)
- Build marketing & communication launch plans for new product & partner features
- Manage B2B communication & messaging on website, blog, & partner emails/sms
- Support Sales teams with materials that enables them to better represent our brand & improve their effectiveness
- Liaise with internal teams such as product, creative, & business intelligence to support overall company success
What were looking for:
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in B2B marketing & Demand Generation
- Experience partnering with creative/design, & acquisition & retention teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication; active listener with the ability to influence
- Strategic & critical thinking you get the smaller & the bigger picture
- Extremely well organized with a high attention to detail
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Experience with Salesforce is a big plus
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.