SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
We are looking for an Email Developer to join our Growth Marketing team to help build & craft beautiful responsive emails for our customers & consumers.
The ideal candidate brings experience & a passion to produce best-in-class emails, is a subject matter expert on email development best practices & innovations, & has an interest in marketing, growth, & data!
In this role you will:
- Develop new or edit existing responsive HTML/CSS emails & templates using best practices, optimizing for desktop, webmail, & mobile email clients
- Manage the email database, including audience segmentation & list creation/maintenance
- Test & troubleshoot email issues, including rendering issues across desktop, webmail, & mobile email clients
- Build email journeys or automations
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment & manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Code & maintain landing pages using a software like Pardot for our marketing campaigns
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience with writing HTML/CSS for email that works across major clients & devices.
- You are knowledgeable using an ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable product
- You have experience with segmentation including list cleaning & audience building
- You are familiar with sending different types of emails such as mass send, journey, triggered, & automated emails
- You have experience with SQL or Excel such as Pivot tables
- You are comfortable with high levels of responsibility & ownership
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!