Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment & ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform. The scope of the support team starts at the initial engagement of the product & extends through the life cycle of every account, & the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap cross-functionally within Tradeshift & do what is needed daily to keep our users alive & engaged.
A key element in your work will be a close collaboration with several other Tradeshift teams, as well as directly with our customers. Through these collaborations you will implement proactive, helpful & insightful self-service support content in various media forms (text, images, videos). You will use specialized tools designed exclusively for publishing tailored content to provide this content to our users. Your customers will be some of the biggest brands in the world & you will be acting as their direct point of contact for enabling their users & business partners to learn the ins & outs of the Tradeshift platform, no matter their business case or account configuration.
What a day is like:
As a Content Analyst, you will create Support articles, Customer Landing Pages, & eLearning scripts & videos. You will also assistand counsel customers on support content best practices to enable them & their business partners.
You will also:
- Analyze published work & gather feedback to maintain consistency & quality
- Coordinate with our Product teams & partners to convert releases & technical documentation into clear & helpful assistance for our users
- Write product release notes as & when required
- Assist the Support team by managing internal documentation & teaching material
- Interview & collect feedback from customers & users on documentation self-serviceability & quality
- Work closely with our Global Support organization to address & maintain documentation regarding the most frequently asked questions
You're perfect for this role if you:
Have a knack for teaching other people, & can explain how to use something new to a novice. You have excellent communication & presentation skills together with highly refined interpersonal skills. You are a cross-functional superstar. You're committed to working together to make our products world-class & customer-centric solutions.
You also have:
- A Professional-level of English: it is a must. Capabilities in French and/or German are a plus
- Proactive, hands-on with a technical appetite & enthusiasm to write & develop documentation
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Previous experience with CMS is a plus, but not mandatory
- HTML & web development knowledge is a definite plus (useful, but not essential)
- Previous experience using tools such as SnagIt for creating screenshots, GIFs & videos (useful, but not essential)
- Customer-centric at your core. You're devoted to ensuring our customers' success & adoption of our products & advocate for customers' needs
- You are comfortable with image manipulation software (Gimp, Photoshop) andvideo recording & editing
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainingetc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!