This position is based at Bare Necessities HQ in Edison, NJ.
Do you want to be part of something special? This is that place.
We are building a new kind of eCommerce organization & Bare Necessities is seeking a HR Manager to be a part of this! Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of womens branded & designer intimate apparel. Weve cracked the code that transforms bra shopping from drag to delight. We get that the best bra goes beyond a number & a letter its the one that makes you feel unstoppable. We know the perfect fit is more than support, it comes down to confidence.
As the HR Manager for Bare Necessities, you will be the site HR lead & will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Youll be an integral part of the team, so youll need to understand every aspect of the business & be a thought leader regarding People & Organizational topics. Its your role to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support associates & the business. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, & be comfortable challenging convention.
Are you ready?
What youll do:
- Be the site Human Resources (HR) lead & a core leadership team member of Bare Necessities, for both internal associates & external contacts
- Provide coaching & counsel to the Bare Necessities leadership team & associates to help all associates reach their potential
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in day-to-day HR tasks, including:
- Associate onboarding & offboarding
- HR data & systems maintenance & management
- Payroll forecasting & headcount planning
- People Analytics reporting
- Benefits rollout & maintenance
- Leave administration & support
- Lead all associate relations investigations & resolutions & ensure consistent application of company policies & procedures
- Attract & recruit top talent into the organization
- Partner with leadership to implement talent management plans & drive workforce planning initiatives
- Facilitate the implementation of annual & ongoing performance management processes & initiatives.
- Support leaders as they put in place associate engagement plans, analyze survey data & employment trends & solicit associate feedback to drive action
- Work cross-functionally across broader Walmart eCommerce organization including Payroll, Benefits, Associate Relations, Compensation, Talent Architecture, & Global Business Services Teams
- Ensure consistent execution of the company's HR practices & policies, in compliance with federal, state, & local laws
- Model compliance with company policies & procedures & support company mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity by incorporating these into the development & implementation of business plans
- Act as an ambassador of Bare Necessities culture & consistently represent the core values of the company.
About you -- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Masters degree in Human Resource Management
- Bi-lingual; English & Spanish Speaking
- Experience working in a fulfillment center environment & supporting hourly associates
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching & consulting. Experience with SuccessFactors is a plus.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, conflict management, & negotiation skills
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, & eliminating barriers at any organizational level
- Experience in coaching, training, & developing employees in a high-performance culture
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field & 3 years experience in Human Resources or related field OR 6 years experience in human resources or related field.