As a Senior UX Designer, you determine the user experience of our clients digital products. You have acute self-awareness & deep empathy for both the customer & our clients' goals. Organizing content, developing information architectures, documenting scenarios & use cases, & delivering detailed wireframes & function specifications is your day-to-day.
Youll own areas of work from design through to completionincluding shaping major features & the design & development processto ensure that work is reviewed for quality assurance & milestones are met successfully & on time.
- Design holistic systems, flows, & interfaces that are simple, elegant, & beautiful through detailed wireframes, visual compositions, & prototypes that communicate design intent & client & user feedback.
- Draw insights from data provided by web analytics & research studies, & turn those insights into tangible design solutions.
- Provide guidance to members of the design team, constantly pushing the quality of our work.
- Collaborate with internal & external engineering teams on all the details that make an experience delightful through the creation & maintenance of design systems or design languages, documentation, & interaction specifications.
- Manage time effectively & execute according to commitments.
- Apply a critical lens to your own work & the work of others.
- Demonstrate team orientation, build rapport with creative teammates, & producers.
- Clearly articulate complex ideas to both the internal team & client.
- Lead mid-level project work from a design perspective with autonomy & authority, facilitating design studios & working sessions to help the teams deliver the best possible solutions.
- Continuously seek to be well-informed regarding new software & design concepts.Understand the process of business development & provide support by conducting relevant research, identifying key insights, & producing pitch materials with guidance from leadership.
- Contribute to team culture by demonstrating a positive attitude, team-oriented approach, leadership qualities, & openness to learning & feedback.
- 6-8 years of related industry experience in UX, product design, new media, information technology, communications, or library / information science.
- Effective communication skills, both orally & in a variety of written & diagrammatic forms.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills, & ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven track record of creative thinking & solving challenges with intuitive & engaging design solutions.
- A thorough, detail-oriented, & highly organized working style with the ability to multi-task & meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility & adaptability to fast-paced & changing environments.
- A deep appreciation & understanding of user experience, including research, user-centered design techniques, information architecture, usability testingand applying it to create compelling digital experiences for large scale platforms.
- High proficiency in the use of tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, Principle, & Axure as well as Keynote, Powerpoint, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking, problem solving, process, & quality spanning various digital platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise & experience with process & business analysis, software development & project processes large scale projects, documentation for development teams, application of content management, personalization, targeting & search systems, & modular design systems.
- Familiarity / experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards.