The Viator team is seeking an innovative, & passionate Head of Traffic for the Traveler team to help us define & implement a strategy to maximize our visibility across multiple channels & accelerate our growth. In this role the person will lead & build a team focused on growing SEM, Display, CRM & SEO (and more) for our Viator business.
Located in London or in Oxford, UK, & reporting into the Viator CMO, you will work with a global team located across the US & the UK. You will define the global Traffic strategy & will ensure its execution. You need to have deep experience in managing multiple channels, in running mature, successful programs, & managing & mentoring large teams. You must be extremely strategic, analytical & results driven with experience in large scale spend trends.
Maximize the impact of our portfolio of channels (SEM, Display, SEO, CRM)
- Discover new traffic opportunities by constantly testing new channels
- Define & ensure execution of our traffic operating plan.
- Build & develop a talented team of traffic specialists & managers.
- Define & implement measurement & testing strategies, e.g., A/B or multivariate tests, for our traffic channels.
- Oversee in-depth analyses of data & current strategies to drive performance improvements & shape the project roadmap.
Work with colleagues on the engineering team to identify areas of opportunity to improve or augment existing tools, functions, or processes to drive overall program improvements.
Partner with our Product Team & business leaders to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals & objectives of the overall business.
Provide forecasting & budgeting guidelines for financial reporting.
Skills & Qualifications:
15+ years of experience in leading traffic teams (Paid Marketing, Organic SEO or CRM)
- 15+ years of experience managing teams focused on driving results through algorithm development, model optimization & machine learning
Expert knowledge of Paid Marketing, Organic SEO or CRM across large scale campaigns.
- Expert analytical skills.
- Expert ability with Excel & SQL.
Solid interpersonal skills & the ability to apply them externally, internally, & at all levels.
Experience managing large, cross-functional projects.
Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior leadership.