ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department & raising awareness of the companys global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents & aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior IT Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning & execution of the IT & operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness & efficiency & being a steward of financial integrity & controls, while serving & supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn & grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the design & testing of technology components of our SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps & remediation of these gaps
- Provide guidance & support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Prepare & provide trainings to management on key IT SOX initiatives & other relevant areas to educate the business & reiterate the importance of compliance
- Assist management in facilitating user access reviews & SOC-1 assessments
- Perform ongoing risk assessments for SOX ITGC with input from the Senior IT Manager & SVP Internal Audit
- Work closely with the business process team to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Partner with the GRC team to understand new guidelines or requirements, & work with IT Audit - Senior Manager to design & implement any relevant controls (ex. GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization & add value to the audit process
- Establish & maintain excellent relationships within the team & across the business
- Coordinate activities with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports & Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- CISA/CIA certification preferred
- 3+ years of relevant IT audit & SOX experience, with a mix of private & public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with ITGC & automated/application control testing in SaaS systems
- Experience with systems such as NetSuite, Boomi, WMS, Kyriba, Coupa, Salesforce etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Objective, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to manage competing priorities & deadlines
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.