Vendor Sales Associate
Location: NY (virtual while offices are closed due to COVID-19)
Role: Temporary 3-6 months
Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Vendor Sales Associate to help build the Inspiration/Vendor marketplace product. This business is at a very early stage of development within a Series-D-startup, & were looking for an upbeat, organized, & supportive wedding lover to join our team.
A Vendor Sales Associate will help Zola appeal to & solve the needs of wedding vendors across the country.
This role is a remote & temporary (3-6 months) position.
- Help grow the number of active & engaged wedding vendors on our platform
- Manage outbound & inbound sales process through cold emailing + cold calls
- Answer vendor questions regarding the Zola marketplace
- Gather & organize feedback from vendors regarding their experience on the Zola platform, & communicate this feedback to the larger team
- Assist in the execution of launching the vendor platform in new cities & markets
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our vendors experience & be an advocate for them
- Work on projects that support company wide goals & initiatives, including being an active participant in the product development process
- Be a champion of wedding vendors nationwide & help them grow their businesses through Zola!
- Use data to understand what is working for vendors & help them manage their success on Zola
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, customer service, retail, hospitality, event management, e-commerce or a related industry.
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company & interacting with vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected & organized, even in times of high volume
- Ability to empathize with our small business owners is a must
- Acute attention to detail
- Must have strong, friendly, upbeat verbal & written communication skills
- Active & creative problem solver; someone who is a self starter & rolls with the punches
- Must be able to learn new programs & system functions quickly; Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce & Zendesk are a plus
- Experience or knowledge of the wedding planning industry a plus
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.