Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Strategic Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Enterprise level (1,000-10,000 employees)
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business & People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell & cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organizations
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate & create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams & all levels of management (internally & externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base with Enterprise clients between 1,000 & 10,000+ employees
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people & analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell & cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate & update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp