CIAM Architects are technical experts & part of an energetic & aggressive technical sales team.
Not only will you help architect world class identity solutions using Okta API Suite of products, but you will also stretch your knowledge & experience in application development, enterprise cloud based architecture, & integrations, & cutting edge software development frameworks leveraging the latest technology stacks.
What is expected of you?
- You have the ability to design & implement reliable, scalable, high performing Web based solutions that meet the service levels associated with mission-critical Identity & Access Management based solutions.
- You have demonstrated the ability to position solutions to the developers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Architects, Cloud Architects, Product Managers, Directors, VPs & CXOs.
- You have experience in conducting discovery workshops to derive customer requirements, specifications, & business processes.
- You have strong development experience on the server side (Java/.Net) as well as client side application design (Angular, Node, & other frameworks).
- You have strong knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, SPML, SSO, RBAC, OIDC, OAuth.
- You understand various protocols REST/SOAP & have lived through XML as well as played with JSON.
- You have learnt & have been part of enterprise application design stacks & understand nuances of security & cryptography.
- You understand cloud deployments stacks such as VMware vSphere, EC2, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, & how identity is becoming the center of deploying the apps on all the cloud deployment stacks.
- You are proficient in various open source software & development tools & stacks. Comfortable working with cloud based source control systems such as GitHub, bitbucket etc..
- You have the ability to pick up new development stack while working with the prospects in pre-sales cycle.
- You are experienced in working with various groups internally sales engineering, professional services, technical marketing, product management, & product marketing.
- Your experience in developing mobile applications (using React Native/Ionic/Xamarin) & understanding the identity layer integration involving devices is a huge plus.
- You're experienced in working with the customers or rolling out platforms for millions of users is a plus.
Other important aspects:
- You communicate very effectively with the technical & non technical audience.
- You are able to drive & facilitate the technical engagements with sales engineering & sales teams.
- You are not a lone wolf but collaborate effectively & encourage learning from each other.
Education, Training & Certifications:
- Undergraduate Degree - Computer Science or other technical specialization.
- Industrial Certification - TOGAF/Zachman/CISSP is a plus.