Customer Success Manager (Platform) - London
At NewsCred we think that the future of marketing is in brands thoughtfully & genuinely speaking to people with the intention of making their lives better. The truth is that when we started the company we didnt know much about marketing, but we did know as individuals that we werent satisfied with the way that we were being marketed to. Fast-forward to today, weve built the worlds leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing & analysis. We provide both bespoke original content & content that is licensed from the worlds best publishers that our brand customers use to speak to their audiences. Finally, as pioneers in our industry we provide unique professional services to make sure that our customers are as successful as can be in content marketing. NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach that they are ultimately trying to teach.
Learn more at newscred.com & follow us on Twitter @newscred
The Customer Success Manager (Platform) is responsible for developing relationships & driving success with customers through NewsCreds products & services. Assigned to our platform & integrated marketing customers, the Customer Success Manager (Platform) is responsible for strategically increasing product adoption of features & user numbers in order to ensure clients are making the most of the services on offer.
This is a strategic role aimed at helping our clients make the most of the features available to them & being the main point of contact for those clients.
The Customer Success Manager (Platform) will demonstrate experience in content marketing, marketing analytics, digital marketing, marketing automation, advertising, email marketing, etc.
- The primary success owner for Integrated & platform only customers
- The primary point of collaboration for internal teams
- Advises on adoption strategy & optimization
- Applies NewsCred methodology & process;
- Effectively consults with management at customer organizations
- Delivers operational metrics & overall business results for area of responsibility.
- Owns the successful delivery of purchased services, manages client expectations & resolves escalated client issues.
- Scopes client engagements as required.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all the principles of content marketing.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies & validates customer needs & product adoption statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, technical services resources, editorial service resources, & other company resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
What we can offer you!
- Everything we talk about in our How We Work document
- Best-in-class compensation plans & equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A place to do your best work & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry. This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private healthcare coverage
- Dental coverage
- Serious Illness Coverage
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Travel to Work Loan Plan
- Unlimited Snacks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.