This is a contract role. It can be based in either New York, NY or Plano, TX.
The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the Worlds Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project & program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training & enablement, interview assessment & compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers & HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
A large part of the work our Recruiting Programs & Enablement team delivers is related to building & managing large company-wide recruiting initiatives & we are looking to hire a Program Specialist to:
- Use excellent organizational, communication, & analytical skills to support the execution & maintenance of recruiting programs that support strategic pipelines, including Referral Rewards, Internal Mobility, Campus Recruiting, Events, & Inclusive Hiring
- Monitor the success of each program including creating reports & dashboards, & proactively look for ways to continuously improve
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders & ensure everyone stays up to date & on track with their deliverables by maintaining project timeline trackers
- Experience supporting HR and/or talent acquisition programs & projects
- Passionate about creating Members First experiences
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage time efficiently
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Data & KPI orientation
- Experience using project management software tools, Monday.com a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.