Find top talent. Leverage data. Enable CB Insights.
As a member of the Recruiting Team at CB Insights, youll be responsible for our most important asset its people. This role requires impeccable candidate experience responsibilities in addition to knowledge of recruitment methods & technologies. This is a full lifecycle role & you will be expected to work closely with both candidates & CB Insights stakeholders.
Your main tasks:
- Execute customized full cycle recruiting for a variety of GtM roles at CB Insights
- Research, analyze, & design strategies to create effective & time efficient sourcing plans that result in maintaining high recruitment deliverables
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify & implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Develop & execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Regularly manage & maintain data integrity, & proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategies at CB Insights
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on candidate pipeline
- Review pipeline of potential candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse), match applicants with job requirements based on candidate work history, skills, education, training & other qualifications
- Handle full cycle recruitment efforts including but not limited to source, screen, interview, schedule & recommend candidates for open roles as well as pipeline candidates for future opportunities
- Focus on solutions & execution, & thrive in the face of ever changing demands from the business
- Continuously learning by staying on top of emerging platforms, trends, products, or techniques that may net more effective results
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably with agency + fast growing startup experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong follow-up & organizational skills with an eye on great candidate experience
- Proactive with a get sh*t done attitude
- Proven ability in a data driven approach to recruiting to define & implement resourcing strategies
- Excellent judgement of character & genuine passion for matching talent with need
- Proficient in an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), MS Office, & Google Apps
This role will be right for you if:
- You love using data to make informed decisions about pipelines
- You are resilient in nature, & ride the highs & lows of recruiting with ease
- You value learning & stay up to date with new trends in the talent acquisition space
- You are a natural networker, a general talent magnet, & can influence others
Whats CB Insights All About
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, & Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!