Peloton is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to support our Supply Chain Operations team. The role involves developing insights to inform delivery strategy, logistics network optimization & process improvement opportunities - providing senior leadership with the ability to make effective data driven decisions. You will work cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including IT, Business Intelligence, & Supply Chain Operations; building models & dashboards to understand current performance & trends. You will work closely with Operations functional owners to ensure we are measuring things the right way & that we have the data necessary to report on performance as we grow & further scale. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges & a willingness to prototype & rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the business.
- Define KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational & financial data
- Conceptualize & build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the Global Operations team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations-related data
- Compile & reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Provide daily, weekly & monthly reporting & analysis to Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Create & facilitate user acceptance testing & drive adoption of reporting tool sets across the Supply Chain organization
- Identify gaps in our data collection & collaborate with product & engineering on data capture specifications
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Fluency in SQL or other programming languages. Some development experience in at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel & significant past experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Qlik, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or a related field with Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and/or Network Optimization
- Understanding of Supply Chain Systems - WMS, TMS, ERP systems preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.