As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Operations Research.
- Fluent in English & Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- 7-10+ years of professional experience in analytics
- Excellent communication, story-telling & presentation skills with high level of competence in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with data mining & statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.)
- Proficiency with real world experience in SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Python, Hive, Impala, Tableau
- Experience with data visualization & business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other programs
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented & able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experimental mindset, marketing, technology & digitally curious
- Good business acumen to orient data analysis to business needs
- Produce insights & analyses to improve marketing performance, drive understanding of issues & provide strategic recommendations
- Connect the dots leveraging analytics outputs & models to answer key Business questions
- Lead development & execution of approved analytics approach
- Track /monitor performance over the time & guarantee marketing model relevance to main Business Strategies (Affluent, Cash Conversion, E-Comm)
- Extract actionable business insights & trends from large data sets & build compelling stories that clearly communicate the findings & recommendations in powerful presentations for internal & external clients (e.g. insights on user behavior, campaign effectiveness, conversion drivers, lifecycle modeling)
- Conduct consumer-centric analytics using a variety of analytical methods & statistical models
- Develop Models, Approaches & Studies of existing customers using methods such as multivariate models & clustering segmentation, campaign targeting & effectiveness, predictive models, lifetime value analysis for consumers.
- Facilitate self-serve analysis to field marketers to enable independent everyday business decisions
- Reinforce a data-driven decision-making culture by monitoring impact of recommendations, implementation of key metrics & learning through initiative KPIs reporting to peers & senior leaders
- Develop experiments to optimize initiatives aimed at influencing usage behavior & engagement
- Create new insights-generation solutions by leveraging innovative analytical methods, developing & implementing scalable algorithms & models
- Provide rigor to the end to end analytical process to ensure accurate data goes in & out with effective analytical strategies
- Engage & collaborate with the local & hub marketing teams on an on-going basis
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., Products, Merchants, Sales, VCA, Innovation) & across global/regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
Drive MS&I's best practice documents & learning frameworks that can be applied across the marketing organization
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.