About your role:
As a Media Strategist on the Ad Operations team you will build, manage, & maximize the value of direct-sold online advertising campaigns, through strategic & best in class support in both a pre & post-sales capacity.
Are you ready to take on this highly visible, client facing position? You should have previous media planning and/or account management experience, an ability to build trust with partners, drive seamless executions, achieve campaign objectives, & maximize revenue. You're also passionate about digital advertising, exceptional at client service, & have strong decision-making, organizational, planning, & problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify & prioritize critical issues.
As a primary pre & post-sale point of contact for campaign planning, execution, & optimization, you'll ultimately be responsible for representing client needs & goals to ensure optimal performance & client satisfaction.
- Partner with sales to understand client objectives, strategies & goals; provide guidance on product selection, inventory, pricing, & internal requirements
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline the media plan, creative assets, ad tracking requirements, & any necessary campaign deliverables
- Build media plans, collect assets/deliverables, & oversee campaign launches
- Ensure seamless campaign execution, full delivery, & drive towards clients KPIs
- Prepare reports & analyze ad performance relative to campaign objectives; carry out campaign optimizations (creative execution & strategy, placement evaluation, day-parting, frequency capping, Viewability, VCR, Ad Fraud, etc.) to increase performance for agency/client
- Build wrap-up analysis decks, leveraging various sets of performance data & metrics
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of ad products & relevant specs, guidelines & business rules
- Educate sales & clients to evangelize Fandom & our offerings
- Liaise with sales, sales development, design, & ad product regarding planning & prioritization to assist in campaign execution
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with clients & agencies; deliver best in class service to meet & exceed client expectations
- Manage monthly billing reconciliation process with finance
- Experienced with booking tools & ad servers (e.g., Google/DoubleClick, Operative, etc.)
- Experienced in a client facing role (Client Services, Sales/Planning or Account/Project Management)
- Extremely proactive & highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of online advertising industry, trends, technologies, pricing models & ad campaign metrics; CPM, CPA, Viewability, VCR, IVT
- Experienced working with viewability vendors, 3rd party and/or rich media ad serving systems & data management platforms(Krux, Lotame, BlueKai, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.