As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a highly energetic, passionate, technology enthusiast to join the Data Platform team.
Have you worked in applications handling data ranging in hundreds of million records, processing them in near real-time & batch?
Visa provides a challenging environment of volume, velocity & variety that is rarely matched. Candidates looking forward to thrive in such environment are encouraged to apply.
This role will participate in design discussions, create solutions, develop programs & ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. This role will assume technical ownership of an application & create robust & scalable solutions.
- Translate business requirements & source system understanding into technical solutions using BigData/Java/Python etc
- Work with business partners directly to seek clarity on requirements
- Define solutions in terms of components, modules & algorithms
- Development & Implementation of the proposed solution
- Write Unit Tests covering known use cases using appropriate tools
- Integrate test frameworks in development process
- Refactor existing solutions to make it reusable & scalable
- Work with operations to get the solutions deployed
- Create technical documentation for all new or modified processes
- Take ownership of production deployment of code
- Work with operations team for any production issues
- Collaborate with different teams on projects spanning across multiple teams
- Come up with Coding & Design best practices
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment
- Adapting fast to new application knowledge & changes