VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Were looking for smart & hungry Account Supervisors, who have always found non-traditional ways of solving problems, or grown tired of the way things have always been done, & are eager to join a place thats obsessed with marketing like the year we actually live in to drive real business results.
Think you have what it takes? Answer some of these questions to get a gauge:
- Do you geek out over quarterly earnings announcements, Pinterests beta ad products, & Snapchats evolving business model?
- Tired of the revolving door of agencies, with people coming & going in year-long increments?
- Are you someone that loves to teach a man to fish, rather than feed him? And have countless lessons & examples where youve groomed talent, & helped them land deserved promotions?
- Do you have a real passion (cooking, cycling, guitar, NY Jets football) that you not only love, but cant help but share with others?
If you checked yes to these questions, were chomping at the bit to meet you.
The type of folks we want to meet have:
- A Bachelor's degree or Entrepreneurial street creds with 6-9 years of experience working within the social & digital, media, & agency space
- Developed advanced written & presentation communication skills, allowing them to comfortably engage with senior brand managers & partner agencies.
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart & sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate & amplify more traditional channels, while growing relationships with partner agencies
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams, including direct reports as well as cross-functional teammates
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, & healthy business
The task at hand:
- Motivate & manage your team, contributing to your Account Executives & Senior Account Executives career growth day-to-day, while efficiently communicating & managing up to your Account Director.
- Take ownership of your client relationship & social strategy, ensuring recommendations are smart, grounded in creative insights, knocks KPIs out of the park, & ultimately, help them sell shit!
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational & internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Project Management, Media, & Analytics) to improve & execute on client deliverables, process, & output.