As a Media Intern, you will dive into the world of media trafficking, reporting & implementation, & hit the ground running with support from the Media team. With guidance from the media planners, youre ready to break into the digital media landscape & learn as much as you can about current media trends & the collaboration between media syndication & creative development.
Working across all areas of the Media process, you will get your hands dirtyand you are ready to learn from the robust team at Critical Mass. Youll also support the Media teams administrative needs by briefing the team on client files, campaign contracts, & conducting research.
This 12-week internship commences March 1, 2021.
- Learn trafficking & setting up campaigns in Doubleclick
- Be trained in comScore, Pathmatics, & other third party audience tools.
- Assist Media Planners in campaign management, trafficking, optimization & reporting.
- Work with the team to execute payment of vendor invoices
- Meet with vendors for paid media plans, RFPs, & presentations.
- Research media targets in eMarketer & Forrester.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media & developments.
- Aid in the development of Point of View (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Passion for digital media.
- General understanding of digital media & the digital landscape.
- Familiarity with eMarketer, Nielsen & comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad products bonus points if youre familiar with Google AdWords.
- Strong interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Flexible & able to quickly adapt to new situations.