SEO Program Manager
At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions & solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As Conductors in-house SEO Program Manager, youll establish Conductors SEO strategy & work closely with our content & web teams to prioritize our organic marketing efforts, identify opportunities, implement changes, & measure & optimize our web presence. Youll support content initiatives with keyword & competitive research, SEO recommendations & optimizations. Youll use our platform, Conductor, to monitor & measure the impact of our content & SEO efforts & regularly report on progress against goals.
- Develop & execute data-driven SEO strategy that drives organic traffic
- Provide strategic guidance & critical thinking for organic initiatives, serving as the main SEO advisor for Conductors marketing efforts
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities for better visitor experiences on Conductor.com
- Identify & implement site optimizations to improve rankings & traffic
- Analyze & report on SEO channel performance to inform SEO key performance indicators
- Partner with marketing & SEO customer success teams, including content, product marketing, demand gen, & web teams to execute SEO needs
- Build relationships with & educate individuals on SEO best practices
- Leverage the industrys leading enterprise SEO technology like Conductor & Google Search Console
- You are passionate about SEO. You keep up with the latest algorithm updates & continually bring new ideas to the table to optimize organic marketing efforts.
- Youre data & response-driven. You continuously analyze web performance. You like to run experiments & test new ideas. You dont determine what worked & what didnt by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
- Youre a strategic thinker. You enjoy developing SEO strategies to drive traffic & conversions & are driven by data & insights. You can demonstrate successful outcomes you have developed & executed.
- You are process-oriented. You develop processes for providing SEO insights, reporting, & monitoring progress against goals. You develop plans that provide clear direction & projected outcomes. Youre a wizard with time management & organization. We can always count on you to meet pressing deadlines.
- You have experience scoping projects, outlining deliverables, & articulating standard operating procedures
- Youre a self-starter. You dont wait to be told what to do. You actively seek opportunities to improve & optimize organic performance. You have a hunger for problem-solving & are excited by challenges.
- You have excellent communication skills. Youre able to effectively communicate strategies, measure, & report on progress to peers & leaders alike to gain buy-in & foster a culture of SEO throughout the organization.
- You make an impact on marketing. Youre a team player & a strong self-starter who is looking to make their mark in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy teaching others about SEO.
- You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely with content, web, & marketing teams to execute SEO strategies & optimizations.
- You have 5+ years of SEO experience (some in-house preferred)
- You are able to work from our midtown Manhattan office.
- You have a 4-year BA/BS degree.
Please share a sample or portfolio of your work including individual executions, short & long format content as well as the results & outcomes of strategic initiatives you drove. Please provide us with a link & include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Conductor any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any other individual or entity.