Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for building Clears credentials verification platform. In this position you will partner closely with CLEAR's product & engineering teams to build platform capabilities so users can seamlessly access & share their key identity attributes. Were looking for a strong entrepreneurial product leader who is interested in complex problems related to identity & data, can think big, execute & excel in ambiguity.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary driver for the platform for ingesting, storing & accessing user information
- Drive product vision, strategies & roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies & goals
- Incorporate understanding of developers, data, research & market analysis to inform product strategies & roadmaps
- Operate as a player coach, where you can deliver features as well as build a team over time
- Collaborate with engineering & design leadership to build impactful product features
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself & your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence & accountability
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience building developer products with a focus on system & API design
- Strong leadership, organizational & execution skills
- Strong communication, influence & cross-functional collaboration skills; ability to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities & align to product goals & company's OKRs