Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to help support our telecommunications regulatory compliance function within our legal team. You are the right person for the role if you like the challenge of supporting a fast growing company that is innovating in the world of communications. You will support Twilio in understanding & fulfilling its telecommunications regulatory compliance obligations in various countries around the world. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who not only understands telecommunications regulations, but also understands the practical obstacles of implementing compliance in a complex technological ecosystem, has experience working cross-functionally to overcome those obstacles, & enjoys the challenge of it all.
Twilio is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst with experience providing practical guidance to companies operating under multiple telecommunications regulatory frameworks.
- You will have 3-5 years of experience advising companies regarding compliance with telecommunications laws & regulations.
- You have experience tracking & filing telecommunications regulatory compliance requirements.
- You are a creative problem solver with a demonstrated ability to provide pragmatic advice.
- Fluency in English with additional language an advantage.
As a Regulatory Compliance Analyst, you will
- Respond to statutory information requests from regulatory bodies.
- Track telecommunications regulatory compliance requirements, file schedules, project deliverables, due dates, open issues, & prepare status reports.
- Provide end-to-end analysis & support to ensure compliance & follow-up in the countries where Twilio intends to offer services.
- Monitor legislation that may potentially impact Twilio & track the same.
- Identify key regulatory opportunities & risks, advise/support Twilio to protect against, and/or take advantage of them; champion informed risk taking & innovation.
Twilios legal team is rapidly growing, scaling to serve customers around the globe with increasingly complex problems to solve. Our mission is to power a global platform that enables revenue & instills trust with all Twilio stakeholders. We aim to mitigate risk while facilitating high growth & innovation. Were looking for an amazing team player to join our dynamic legal team working on innovative legal issues across a growing global company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in Amsterdam, where our Sr. Regulatory Counsel is located, or optionally in London or Dublin. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, monthly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.