HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
This is a new role within the business & will be a key contributor in successfully delivering a key strategic venture in the UK. You will play a critical role within an industry-leading nationwide chilled last-mile delivery network, enabling the delivery of thousands of freshly produced meal boxes directly to our customers each & every week.
What you will be doing:
- You will be joining the business as we finalise our plans to launch this delivery solution. You will play a key role in defining & finalising all operational, planning, & delivery processes involved in the journey of our customers boxes being produced to being successfully delivered.
- Working with colleagues in Supply Chain & Production ensuring customer boxes are produced on the day & at the time required to support the daily delivery plan.
- Liaising with our central planning team you will ensure we have the correct number of vehicles & drivers to execute the daily delivery plan.
- Engage with Tech & BI teams to ensure that the flow of data into & out of our delivery operations is robust & reliable.
- Forging relationships with external partners, such as employment agencies, vehicle suppliers, etc.
- Ensure all drivers have the required equipment & information to successfully complete their delivery route.
- Actively seek out opportunities to continuously improve & refine our business processes.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operational planning role within a fast-paced, growing business.
- A self-starter who wants to help shape the future of our business.
- Experience in defining & delivering detailed operational processes.
- Track record of achieving operational improvements & efficiency.
- Strong analytical expertise with demonstrable experience of utilising data to inform decisions.
- Strong hands-on mentality with forensic attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals at all levels within a business.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton with frequent travel to London / London also considered
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If you are successful, you will then be invited to an interview with the UK Transformation Manager. The final round will be an interview with the Director of International Logistics.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.