ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will be doing:
- Extensive & complex scheduling of candidates onsite, via video & phone interviews. Responsible for coordinating agendas, logistics, Zoom meetings, & facilitating travel arrangements (when necessary).
- Multitask conflicting schedules with Hiring Managers & Talent Team to ensure speed & accuracy & resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur.
- Assist Talent team with dispositioning first & final stage candidates in our ATS system & sending out letters to candidates.
- Assist Talent team with job postings for Product & Technology, Field, Operations & Corporate.
- Meet/greet & introduce all candidates coming into Buffalo office for interviews & ensure they are prepared & welcomed with follow up
- Create sourcing projects for designated roles when needed & share with Teammates for collaboration.
- Reach out to candidates attending orientation to ensure they have received their equipment & they are set to start at ACV.
- Assist with coordination of internship programs including tracking hires, organizing the CRM library in ATS, scheduling meetings & responding to candidates that apply moving them through the system.
- Additional miscellaneous tasks may include assisting with the various Recruiting programs, projects & events as assigned by the Talent Management team.
What you will need:
- Self-starter with proven follow-through skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills & ability to work independently in a fast & agile environment.
- Strong oral & written communication skills & excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word & ATS system - preferably Greenhouse or JobVite)
- HR and/or recruitment background a plus but not required.
- Education: Bachelor or Associate Degree Preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years in office environment & minimum of 1+ year in recruitment support strongly desired.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career Development & Future Growth Opportunities.
This role is remote for individuals residing in the state of New York.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.