As a Licensed Real Estate Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to an Agent Team Lead at Compass, to ensurethe team can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the lead & the team, you resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, & more.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
TheLicensed Real Estate Administrative Assistant Will:
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Work closely & effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities & follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests & retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars & schedule relevant meetings & travel arrangements
- Write contracts, manage inspections, oversee incoming leads, help manage deals
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
What We're Looking For:
- Real estate license is required
- Minimum 2 years of real estate experience
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.