TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry & shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors & co-founders Ariel Cohen & Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being productive & meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, weve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas & businesses forward.
TripActions platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, & 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average & seamless integrations with their HR & expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood & the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valleys newest unicorns, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B & a total of $232M in funding. Weve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures & SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIns Top Startups 2018 & #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
Were redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth & mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, & Finance stakeholders to build the right foundation for scale.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations professional that has deep experience working for technology companies & in high-growth sales environments. You will be comfortable supporting a global team with sales initiatives, programs, renewal processes, annual planning activities, sales productivity analysis, ownership of the sales stack & special projects. You must have a bias towards action, proven manager & leader, can dig deep into the data, & have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Sales Operations Manager will have a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper growth of customer facing teams. You will be the cornerstone for the field teams you support & thrive in a startup environment. You will report to the Head of Field Operations based in Palo Alto. This is a full-time employee based in our Palo Alto office.
- Scale our sales operations team, focused on understanding sales performance, managing sales processes & driving insights & improvements from leading indicators
- Discover & drive performance improvements across the sales platforms, tools & processes we use & help to build the foundation for us to continue to scale at speed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, & partner strongly with our Sales Strategy team to enable reporting & information gathering to drive business alignment across the organization
- Generate regular & ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers
- Provide proactive insights to business partners based on business acumen & data analysis, be able to identify issues & recommend action plans
- Provide direction & training to our sales teams to maintain best practice execution of our sales workflows on Salesforce.com
- Implement, document, enforce processes & tools that will maintain integrity & accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com & integrate with business intelligence software & other sales tools
- Define, document, & maintain sales policies across divisions & geographies to encourage the right behavior & alignment with our bookings policy & SaaS revenue model
- Be a passionate sales advocate & partner with internal organizations to understand & solve complex sales issues
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com & or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, & adoption
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes & systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, lead generation, reporting, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning & sales quotas)
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts & graphs
- BS or BA degree required
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights & contribution to both creating & executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail & ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team & adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure youre at your best
- Location:New York City, WeWork outside of Madison Square Park