Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Since launching in 2014, Alfred has steadily & sustainably expanded the national footprint of residential buildings that have integrated our in-home hospitality & technology platform.
We have partnered with premier residential developers & property management groups to accelerate expansion. With our rapid growth & strong partnerships, we are uniquely positioned to harness tremendous data about the residential real estate industry & leverage this to generate value for both our building partners & members. In this key role, you will systematically surface insights & implement creative solutions that further our competitive advantage. Your work will inform expansion planning, aid in site selection, communicate pipeline progress & pacing, & continually help us level-up as one team. You are systems-minded & solutions-oriented, with a passion for rethinking residential real estate & urban living.
What Youll Do
- Inform expansion planning by conducting in-depth market research, analyzing our current portfolio & establishing key performance indicators
- Perform market & submarket analysis to support site selection & sequencing
- Develop insight-driven reports & dashboards for both internal & external use
- Build reporting systems, tools, & processes to enable automated or self-service reporting solutions for both internal & external stakeholders
- Capture & prioritize qualitative & quantitative learnings from controlled market experiments to create actionable next steps & drive high-impact solutions
- Document, analyze & improve delivery processes ranging from sales funnel management to new market launch activities
- Work closely with Account Management & New Market Launch teams to develop systematic solutions that improve efficiency & deliver higher quality output
- Champion data integrity, reporting best practices & insights-driven decision making
What Youll Need
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Superior knowledge of Excel & familiarity with VBA
- Underwriting experience & knowledge of the residential real estate industry
- Experience building ad hoc tools to improve workflows that trend towards automation
- Experience with data visualization tools & passion for insights-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills; enjoys collaboration & driving alignment among stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Systems-thinker & fast learner with a #oneteam mentality
- Experience in hospitality and/or high-growth retail a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.