Intent isnt your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, & passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas, & co-create one of the most human & inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators, valuing & rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
Were looking for a high caliber Director of Ad Sales to join our Advertiser team in our NYC office on a part-time basis (about 20 hours per week). The Director of Ad Sales will sell Intent Media Ads to performance marketers in the travel industry across the globe. As the driver of advertiser sales this individual works closely with our business development team & account management teams to identify & close prospects playing an important role in our globalization plan.
- 6-8 years of experience in digital ad sales
- Strong understanding of performance media (e.g. Google AdWords, programmatic display, etc)
- Experienced selling to both Fortune 500 & startup organizations
- Desire to work 20 hours per week & ability to be onsite in Manhattan office periodically
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well internally with several teams including business development & account management
- BA / BS from leading university
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
What Youll Do
- Coordinate with a team of 5+ in-market business development professionals across the Americas, EMEA & APAC in order to:
- identify top prospects in key markets
- pitch, pursue & close leads generated by business development team
- Identify advertiser leads using tools such as SimilarWeb & SEMrush
- Perform cold outreach activities to generate new qualified leads
- Collect assets needed for account setup
- Process inbound advertiser leads
- Maintain & improve ad sales tracking via Salesforce
- Work approximately 20 hours per week
Intent is the data science company for the worlds leading online commerce & travel brands. Our Predictive Intelligence Platform uses patented technology to predict user behavior in real-time & identify the future value of every user. Over 450 innovative brands from more than 40 countries trust Intents real-time predictions to deliver personalized user experiences that maximize utility & ROI.
Our team is over 100 people & our offices span globally. Were headquartered in NYC with locations in London, Kuala Lumpur, & Sao Paulo.
Every day, were inspired by two pursuits. First, were building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, were building the company weve always wanted to work for one thats open, human & collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas & get things done. Were included on Built in NYC's Best Places to Work list & have been on Crains 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, & we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We dont take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously.
We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, & so our flat structure & open communication invite innovation from all levels ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, & great perks & benefits, including:
- Flexible paid time off
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks & snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light
- Annual $2,000 learning budget & Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals & discounts on hundreds of products & services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7 support
- Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!