Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will lead the development & optimization of our Mobile freemium games. The Product Manager will use quantitative & qualitative data to drive features planning & prioritization, determine business goals, lead KPIs optimization & ensure a fun experience for our players.
- Lead conception, development, launch & live services of game titles as the product/business owner.
- Take ownership of feature design & product roadmap & proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors & Production).
- Conduct KPIs deep analysis, drive in-app marketing (messaging, push notes) & conduct A/B & multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics.
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including app store marketing & user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team.
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing team.
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision & positioning as well as produce comprehensive forecasts.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields or business is required. MS/MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- 3+ years as product manager or similar position in online, social or mobile games.
- Experience of developing social/mobile games from concept to launch.
- Ability to work with & drive creative teams.
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication & teamwork skills.
- Exceptional leadership & management skills.
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Analytics, attribution, in-ap marketing & ad mediation).