LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The primary function of this role is to lead a team of Commercial Leads to meet or exceed a sales goal that aligns with the companys growth. This role requires team leadership, team development (inclusive of working hand in hand with recruiting to interview & hire best in class talent), & a strong focus on coaching & performance management.
The RVP will manage a transparent, updated, & clear pipeline to accurately forecast progress against goals, & report on key metrics to senior executives at LiveRamp. The role will require a sound understanding of deal forecasting & strategic deal management. This role will form & maintain executive level relationships with key customers.
This person will work collaboratively with a multitude of different teams, including, but not limited to legal, finance, security, executives, product, marketing, sales ops, talent enablement, & sales development & must be able to develop strong relationships internally.
This individual will be given the responsibility, trust, & autonomy to make key decisions & processes that align with the companys strategic direction. Success will be measured on ability to achieve sales goals, retention, & closing best in class sales talent.
- Own & manage a sales target & book of business selling into enterprise brands
- Manage, hire, & lead performance conversations with team members
- You need to be a hard worker
- Have experiences in collaborative deal cycles
- Relationship Builder
- Clear, concise, communicator
- Minimum of 5 years as an IC
- Minimum of 7 years as a sales manager
- Experience managing a quota carrying sales team in the SaaS space, ideally within marketing technology.
- A background in key closing roles (upsell, strategic, new logo, etc.)
- Preferred - having experience selling into a specific vertical
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York, or from home
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.