CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As the Internal Controls manager, you will be an integral part of the Finance Leadership Team. You will review all internal processes, systems & policies & make recommendations.
What You Will Do:
- Develop company-wide risk assessment of all departments
- Design & implement efficient & effective controls across the organization
- Create control documentation including process narratives, process flows & risk matrices
- Report risk management issues & internal controls deficiencies & recommendations for improvement & remediation
- Support process owners through training, reviewing, & providing guidance for their processes
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory guidance, industry best practices, & areas of focus for external audits
- Actively building & managing relationships with Company stakeholders, while promoting the importance of compliance initiatives throughout the organization
- Support annual financial statement & compliance audits & interact with external auditors
- Evaluate current systems to identify opportunities to automate financial function & analysis performed outside of core systems, & analyze perform gaps, recommend solutions, & implement them
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA in good standing strongly preferred
- 7+ years of accounting/audit experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP & experience with SOX
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible, & adept at building relationships across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects & deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Google Suite & Microsoft Office proficiency. Experience using an ERP system such Netsuite is a plus
- Familiarity with SOC1 & SOC2 reporting & process preferred