Scheme Operations Analyst
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Scheme Operations Analyst
In order to build a sustainable business, we, as a financial institution, need to know at all times what our customers are up to & whether this is in line with Card Scheme regulations & our risk appetite. The Scheme Operations team is responsible for ensuring that our merchants are compliant with these regulations.
The Scheme Operations team is based in Amsterdam & works closely together with its counterparts in Singapore, San Francisco & Brazil, as well as our Compliance department in Amsterdam. You will join a young & fast-growing team where a lot of processes are not set in stone. You are somebody who takes ownership, learns fast & has a critical mind as you are always looking for ways to optimize our risk-control efforts. Besides providing ongoing guidance to our Merchants, Underwriting & Commercial teams, you will also be in direct contact with the card schemes, such as Visa & Mastercard.
What youll do:
- You will join a young & growing team.
- Taking ownership over our operational merchant risk management (with a focus on the compliancy related risks).
- Set up new processes to monitor our merchant portfolio against card scheme rules.
- Manage non-compliance notifications from the card schemes. Work closely with our Merchants, Account Managers, Card Schemes & other stakeholders to solve these cases quickly.
- Identify relevant card scheme rule updates & provide ongoing guidance to our merchants & internal teams, including Underwriting, Sales & Account Management.
- Work as an intermediary between the Compliance department & other teams.
- Help internal teams establish strategies that align with global objectives to ensure controlled & sustainable growth of the business.
Who you are:
- 0-3 years of experience.
- You are detail oriented & organized.
- You are a self-starter & have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal supervision & run things like your own business.
- Knowledge of scheme rules, with specific experience in e-commerce landscape is a plus but not required.
- Ability to convey compliance & card scheme requirement to our merchants & commercial teams.
- Natural sense of urgency, there is no tomorrow.
- Solid people skills, specifically you will be able to collaborate with a variety of internal & external stakeholders & merchants from varying disciplines & cultures.
- Possess sound judgment & flexibility in changing courses & solving problems swiftly.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!