mParticle is hiring a Head of Product Marketing to lead the go-to-market strategy for mParticles industry leading products. This will include developing mParticles GTM processes, product offerings, pricing & competitive marketplace positioning. In this highly strategic & impactful role, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales & Services to ensure strategic alignment. The Head of Product Marketing will also lead the enablement of our marketing & sales teams to ensure the commercial success of mParticle offerings.
- Define mParticles core value proposition(s) & establish the competitive positioning of our products in the marketplace.
- Manage a small team of Product Marketers
- Develop the pricing, communication & go-to-market strategies for mParticles product offerings.
- Create mParticles customer segmentation map; be the expert on all buyer personas, understanding their buying criteria, priorities & adoption methodologies
- Work in close partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Services & Executives to develop mParticles short & long term product strategy.
- Enable your team of Product Marketers to design & deliver the high quality content, develop key applications & use cases, & effectively develop & communicate mParticles customer value proposition.
- Learn & analyze our products & capabilities, our competitors products & services, & the competitive landscape in general.
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality & benefits into core product marketing messages, & create technical narratives that differentiate mParticle.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or sales engineering in B2B enterprise software industry. Specific experience in data infrastructure, integrations, & analytics software a plus.
- Previous experience leading & managing GTM & pricing strategies for B2B software solutions
- Proven track record of hands-on leadership in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training & tools, & deep competitive intelligence assets.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts & technologies into strategic business & customer-centric value propositions.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking a plus.
- Drive & lead multiple projects & priorities through to completion, while collaborating with other teams.
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.