DataRobot is looking for a driven, results oriented sales leader with experience in big data analytics or other enterprise software categories. This sales executive is expected to lead the Canadian sales organization in meeting & exceeding revenue & market penetration goals for the company. The successful candidate will be expected to hire, lead, & develop a team of high performance individual contributors to rapidly scale our presence in the region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, develops, & implements sales strategy across key accounts to attain company strategic objectives.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, client retention, & market expansion for the company, overseeing sales teams across the team to meet or exceed goals.
- Drives revenue growth for new & renewing subscription based business.
- Develops strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, & resource planning for sales of products in all stages of lifecycle.
- Pro-actively manages team talent & pipeline including attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, & coaching.
- Designs & implements an accounts focused sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
- Ensures individual contributors are focused on customers & markets to maximize revenue, billing, & business opportunities.
- Leads teams in finding new opportunities & seeks ways to improve processes & products to increase revenue, profitability, & customer experience.
- Works effectively across other functional teams such as legal, pre-sales, product, customer success, & finance.
- BA/BS degree & 10 plus years with direct Enterprise Software selling & Management experience.
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Extensive experience developing, implementing & managing strategic plans & growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to problem-solve, & apply critical thinking to inform recommendations & decision-making.
- Proven track record of attracting, managing, & developing high-performing teams to cover key accounts.
- Strong established relationships among key influencers.
- Proven results with products in all stages of lifecycle; experience selling SaaS products & solutions.
- Successful experience negotiating large contracts, including working with internal partners (legal counsel, product management, senior management) to drive business results & timely responses.
- Understanding of sales methodologies & techniques for selling complex, content-rich information products for multiple users/sites.
- Overall understanding of Financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution & maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Genuine willingness & temperament in terms of working for a high energy & rapidly growing start-up.
Other important information about this position:
- This position would ideally be based on the Toronto area.
- This position will include travel as necessary to manage the business.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.